On the day of your evaluation please bring the following:
- Written prescription (if required by your insurance plan)
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- Patient Registration Forms
- Co-Pay (if applicable)
What To Expect:
Run Seattle Physical Therapy offers one on one individualized care for your entire session. Expect appointments to last approximately one hour.
What To Wear:
- Running Evaluation and Treatment: Please bring shorts, shoes, and a fitted shirt or tank top.
- Lower Extremity Evaluation and Treatment: Please bring shorts, or loose fitting athletic pants.
- Upper Extremity and Spine Evaluation and Treatment: Please bring a sports bra, tank top/camisole and/or loose fitting shirt.
Patient Registration Forms
Run Seattle Physical Therapy accepts most major health insurance plans. Please contact for more information, or for any questions regarding the registration forms.
Run Seattle Physical Therapy requests 24 hour notification for appointment cancellation or rescheduling. Due to difficulty filling late cancellations, Run Seattle Physical Therapy reserves the right to charge $50 for a missed appointment without proper notification. Thank you for your understanding and assistance.
There are many free parking options! 1 hour parking spots are along the street in front of our office. There is a 2 hour parking lot to the south and north of our office. For people with mobility challenges there are visitors spots available behind our building.